Scroll For More
How can AI help healthcare?
The Business of AI Episode 1: AI and machine learning are already reshaping the way we live and work. How can leaders use it ethically?
- Lamont Tang, Director of Industry Projects, AGSM @ UNSW Business School
- Maureen Murphy, Professor of Practice, UNSW Business School, Founder, Managing Director of ClearTrack, Commercialisation Facilitator at i4 Connect
- Dimitry Tran, Co-founder and Chief Business Development Office for Harrison AI, Co-founder, CEO and Board Director for Annalise.ai, AGSM MBA 2015
Find out more about Lamont Tang and his work, and other UNSW Ai publications below:
- Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lamonttang/
- Visit the Business AI Lab: https://www.businessai.unsw.edu.au/
- Visit UNSW Founders: https://unswfounders.com/
- Visit UNSW AI Institute: https://www.unsw.edu.au/unsw-ai
- Read: Can machines invent things? AI reveals the answer is 'yes'
- Read: Microsoft’s Lee Hickin on digital resilience beyond cybersecurity
- Read: How to avoid the ethical pitfalls of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Read: How leaders should weigh up the risks and rewards of AI